OKAY, so for my first week of the genius hour, I'm already behind on my original plans. I was obviously too optimistic for myself, and didn't realize the preparation needed for this teaching project. Instead of already teaching a lesson I decided to work on organizing my lessons and selecting different demonstrations for them. I think throughout the week I was able to find a lot of demonstrations that could prove pints, but now I need to try and determine how I am going to explain and order them.
I'm really hoping to get into the lab and do my first demos next genius hour. This weeks focus will be on teaching basic mechanics of motion, so it should be a fun week and an easy one for all of my viewers. I'll see everyone next Thursday!
Seth, this is very interesting. I love that you are interested in teacher. Which classes exactly are you planning in teaching? Will we hear from you in chem? -Avery
ReplyDelete