Thursday, October 29, 2020

Blog 1.5 BBQ Forge

     Hello and welcome to the fourth installment Seth Hopefully Doesn't Set His Yard On Fire, or SHDSHYOF, this week was really boring if I'm being honest with you. I let the forge burn for a couple of hours, checking it periodically, to ensure it wasn't going to burn through or somehow implode. I got really tired of just taking all of this time to make sure it's safe so instead of moving everything up this week, I'm going to do it next week and combine the last two weeks together. The forge itself was ultimately safe, and I think I will be just fine when it comes to crafting. 


    Next week I'll be finally getting my hands dirty like good ol' Mike Rowe. Later!

3 comments:

  1. Do you think spending the extra time is unnecessary or was it necessary but boring? I believe that all of us are going to or have already had one week that was semi boring and not much to do. I'm glad you make sure to include this step because it will be more beneficial in the end? What had been for favorite part and the most challenging? I look forward to seeing how far you get and you're making great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent blog! I´ll be eagerly awaiting the next installment of SHDSHYOF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you finished your safety precautions and I can't wait to see when you start forging.

    ReplyDelete

Blog 2.8 Bruce Jr's License

      This is the final week of Genius Hour, and I've learned a lot about how to teach people. I've come to realize that it's ha...